小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

hello every1~
great news lohx..
me n my sis wil b selling all these hand-made stuffs..
at a reasonable price..
(where 2 find such reasonable items?)
and its all unique which means no1 wil have similar designs..
faster click and go view bahx..

mux support me n my sis ok?
up till nw, we've got our very 1st customer le..
all thx 2 my colleague, Clarris..
hohoho~ n she's satisfied with e album nehx..
come come~ go tak a look.
=D

PS : if u wanna say e prices r steep,
please tak a look at e price of e materials 1st..
1. Scrapbooking Cove (online SG webby)
2. Made With Love (PS Lvl 3 shop)
after viewing then u decide whether our products r exp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home