小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, June 23, 2006

oh man! its raining again
-.-" and im wearin jeans lorx..
(>.<) ltr my jeans wet den v uncomfy lehx..
hmm.. shldnt have fall aslp so early..
kekeke.. was woke up by a phone call lorx..
aniway, shall go on 2 list out e bdae wishes from my frenx..

11:25pm Joey
Mr n mrs choo wish u an early twenti birthday.
We hereby bless u happiness n joy 4 e nx 10 20yrs
n more 2 come. we love u :)
but of cos i love u more! lol

11:59pm Dar.Dar
H p bday leh

i tink is bcux i nv reply dar.dar,
so he called me up instead..
at 12am sharp lorx..
i tot is my alarm went off..
but check e time, it shows 00:00
n realise its dar.dar ccalled me..
again, he woke me up jux 2 say Happy Birthday 2 me..
=D

00:12am Cine
Welcome to the 2x club. ;)
happy bday! Hugs!

00:27am MK
Xiao fang jie!
Sheng Ri Kuai Le!
All the best for now and in the future.
Stay pretty, healthy and crazy.
Dun mind those short fingers..
They look cute thou.. =)

00:27am Shawn
Happy birthday..p

1:22am PeiYing
Veron, happy birthday!
Happy always. Hehe =p

03:11am Brian
Hey heyx!!!
Happy 20th birthday

and mayb e list goes on
but 1 thing 4 sure..
no1 sms me aft Brian..
all e way until nw..
kinda feel unexpected too!
cux some of them, i din expect them 2 msg me..
whereas some of them i expect them 2 msg me
n yet they didnt?
haahah.. so feel v surprised lahx..
=)
shall end this post wib,
~!*~!* Happy 20th Birthday 2 ME *!~*!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home