小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ytd n 2dae got big big events lehx..
cux ytd is e day i decided 2 quit my job!!
n my decision is rite..
cux e boss over there really attitude like hell..
=X i din say tis bcux im quittin or wat..
is e truth lorx..
of e 2 days im workin there..
i got shouted by my female boss four times..
omg omg omg!!
aniway ytd when i quit e job..
my boss keep sayin things 2 make me feel guilty lorx..
even e uniform oso want me 2 ask oth ppl 2 brin it down..
obviously, they duwan 2c me rite? =\
nahx.. have asked cine 2 help me brin it back le..
and den, so qiao worx..
jux when i lose my rice bowl,
py's fren fren called me up siax..
ask me whether Wed, Thur n Fri can work?
its at Expo lorx..
jux giving out flyers wil do le..
e total pay 4 3 days is $90
and im able 2 collect it on Fri le..
mUuaahhaah~
compensate me ehx?
work 2 days at e pet shop w/o pay
slog so hard oso no money..
BUT give out flyers so "sing nang"
can get $90 lehx..
tink shld get such jobs in future ehx? =D
whereas 2dae lehx..
muahahahah~
my final yr final sem results is out le!!
wanna noe wats my results mahx?
im vvvv surprised ok?!


ET0148 BROADBAND NETWORK TECHNOLOGY - A
BA9017 TECHNOPRENEURSHIP - B
ET0141 BROADBAND COMMUNICATIONS - B
ET0142 MULTIMEDIA SIGNAL PROCESSING - B
ET100Z FINAL YEAR PROJECT - B
LC0304 COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR WORK - B+


n 1 thing horx..
i duno wat izzit siax..
below my results, there a diploma awarded..

DIPLOMA AWARDED
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (CCA) - B (1 BONUS PT)


wat is tat lehx? diploma jiu diploma..
wat CCA siax?

PS : gers, tell me ur results if u c my tis entry kx? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home