小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

ok~ finally got chance 2 blog abit liaox..
my sis was usin com v often 2 do her sch work mahx..
so ytd aft work i did went down 2 Suntec Natas fair..
dar.dar was late.. my sis was late..
n i was standin at the Convention Hall downstairs..
waitin 4 them 2 arrive..
a gd 20 mins wait lorx.. -.-"
paid a $3 admission fee b4 we can step into the fair..
was quite lost at 1st..
but went 2 Chan Brothers 2 ask price 1st..
follow by CTC then Dynasty Travel n SA Travel..
so wat gd bargain did we get?
kekeke.. we booked a 7D6N Free n Easy tix..
but w/o pass or stay in Disneyland..
cux dar.dar got relative workin there mahx..
so if we rch HK n buy e tix ourselves, we might b able 2 get discount?
hEe~ Dynasty Travel provide us wib a cheaper price..
the hotel stay 2N got free 1N mahx..
sumore its at a 4* hotel at Wan Chai area nehx..
wOoohOo~
saw e sale of Redang too!
by air oni cost $278 lehx!!
freaking cheap ok?
by ferry n coach cost $228 lorx..
oni $50 more expensive..
n e journey wil cut down by alot alot more..
by coach wil need 10hrs whereas by air takes oni 1 n a half hr..
muHAhahah~
my sis v tempted 2 go..
cux she wanna c e Redang sea view..
hMmm~ but oni available when booked durin Natas fair..
so.. 4get abt it 1st lorx..
dar.dar n my sis paid by UOB Credit Card..
so we r entitled 2 free luggage nehx..
we separate the payment..
therefore we got 2 luggages in total!!
shld have paid by 4 credit card so we'll each get 1 luggage horx?
BUT whu else got UOB Credit Card?
lolx..
we went abit late lahx..
oni left wib red color de luggage liaox..
n we took cab hm aft tat..
rch hm n settle everything liaox..
me n dar.dar went 4 dinner at e market..
went hm do sth n lights out~


Image hosting by Photobucket

3 days ago~
i went 2 work at Expo givin out flyers ourside Hall 3
its a Maritime Trade fair lorx..
v boring can?
cux every1 wears formal n lotsa ang moh n foreigners lehx..
got 1 angmoh even ask me y dun i jux throw all flyers away?
since there'r no1 watchin me or controlling me?
v stupid rite?
if i throw everything away, n my in-charge came back..
how m i gonna explain it 2 him?
n i even got "harrassed" by an old peh peh lorx..
all bcux im stupid lahx..!!
hpmh~ trust me 2 believe tat he'll intro me job..
stupidly gave him my hp no.
oni 2 receive smses from him askin,
"how old r u?"
"do u have any bf?"
"where got u stay?"
"want to have lunch together?"
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
"my dear veron, y dint u reply my sms?"

whoa~ i nearly faint when i c tis sms..
whu gave him e right 2 call me DEAR VERON harx?
irritating lorx..!!
unbearable too!
keep calling me even if i hang up..
wahx.. cant believe such old ppl wil do these..
i cant endure it anymore and so i replied him tis,
"Im not interested in the job anymore.
So i hope u can stop sms-ing and calling me.
Thank you very much!!"
and im being v polite 2 turn him down lidat lorx..
i can b alot times mean-er than tat..
Ugh~ so much problems..
durin my workin break,
i read like 50+ chaps of the Angels & Demons..
nw im at Chap 94 liaox..
the story gets more n more interesting..
im amazed at how the Author is able 2 come up with such ideas..
guess every1 shld read it too..
it wont disappoint u definitely..

Image hosting by Photobucket

ok~ so i've spend like $830 on the hotel + air tix..
i need 2 set aside another $100 or $200 for the Disneyland tour..
n if we goin Disneyland, we need 2 push back the departure by 1 day..
so we'll hafta extend another nite stay..
total i tink need 2 spare another $300 bcux of the Disneyland bahx?
so i hafta start saving another $300 for it..
BCUX i got 1k for my shopping + eatting + sight seeing + transport le..
pls bless that im able 2 save up tat amount
b4 May arrive
AMEN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home