小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

im startin 2 tink abt alot of things..
like durin e 1st year..
we were once
me [-] you ---> so close

but sumwhere durin e 1st yr..
sth unexpected happen..
n we drift from


me [-] you

to


me [-----------] you ---> further apart

however, sum1 appear durin e 2nd yr..
n we sumhow manage 2 click back again..


me [---] you ---> small apart
thou i noe i have nv walk into your life so deep..
but at least we nv have any conflicts b4..
yet.. jux when i tot our r/s was v stable..
sth or sumhow it happened!!
our r/s drift further further away from each oth..

me [---------------------------] you ---> miles apart


kinda sad tat everything takes place so fast..
we haven even have time 2 step into each oth's life..
n we'r separated already..
i miss those times tat u'll stick wib me..
i even miss those days tat we do photo album 2gether..
those days eatin japanese cuisine at e fc4..
xmas day celebration, ur bdae celebration..
everything n everything jux went crashing down..
when u decided 2 lie 2 me..
jux 2 help ur so call another fren..
im glad tat u have *them by ur side
cux i noe u'll nv need me animore..
so 4 me.. i wil jux leave u silently..
thou im not sure whether my appearance wil make any impact on u..
but i can b certain u did leave some footprints in my memories..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home