小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

finally.. everything have come to an end..
my last paper jux ended 4hrs n 30mins ago..
im graduating le.. jux lack of e results oni..
wonder when wil they release e results lehx? =\
aniway.. aft my paper..
we 6 gers had a long long talk..
guess wateva misunderstandings or unhappiness shld b gone le bahx?
follow by py n mk settle their prob..
lastly shar n mk lorx..
me n py went off at 6pm sharp..
tat sharmaine tay lahx..
duno tok abt wat lorx..
all e way from 4:45pm tok until 6+pm lehx.. -.-"
lolx.. ytd went out studyin wib py, shar, shar's fren, kelvin and bk
went 4 our dinner at Raffles City foodcourt..
i oni rch hm at 9:40pm lorx..
alot of thingy happened last nite..
shall not go into details here..
i can oni reveal that i had another long phone talk wib them..
from 11+ until 1+am lorx.. (>.<)
i oni turn in at 3:30am lehx!!!
pls note, its AM not PM horx..
kekeke.. woke up at 10am lehx..
=D online 2 check my emails n etc..
follow by bath n prepare..
had my lunch n off i went 4 my LAST PAPER!!
nw really felt so free-ed ok!
but.. jobless arhx!!
i cant go out shop shop gai gai at all..
sumore nx wk Mon-Wed got shar's bdae chalet..
another damage 2 my pocket..
hopefully can faster find some job..
since im vvv free nw..
muahahahah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home