小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

hMmm~ finally my 1st paper is over le..
left wib another paper nx Wed..
n IM FREE like a bird le!!!
budden.. suddenly felt v empty inside..
or shld i use e word, "lost"
have no idea wat is my next step..
among my classmates.. some r goin overseas..
some r goin NS.. some might b goin local U..
den me lehx? =\
*sIgh*
imagine if NTU duwan me.. NUS cfm oso cant get in..
so where shld i go?
start working?
i have no interest in workin wib e knowledge i gain from poly..
cux i HATE networking.. programming.. engineering..
*but y m i studyin?
ha ha.. cux i got into tis course..
so i hafta continue lorx.. =(
mayb jux find a part time job 1st bahx?
my future seems so far from me..
so far that i cant even c..
can any1 help me?

dar.dar went diving trip ytd morn..
wil oni b back on Sun nite..

sth bad happened!!
n im at a lost..
tis time rnd cfm kana scoldings le..
im.deadmeat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home