小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

its really torturous ok!
when the PC is jux sittin quietly there..
no1 using it..
of cux i cant resist the temptation..
tats y im here bloggin rite?
dar.dar rching SG soon le..
n i have confessed wat happened 2 him..
yeahx.. regardin the previous post..
which i say im deadmeat le..
cux dar.dar's ps2 spoilt!!!
have no idea wat went wrong..
Sat morn it jux suddenly hang while i was playing..
tat is v sad ok?!
bcux i was planning 2 play 24/7 right aft my last paper!!!
*sObx*sObx*
nw hafta change my plan le..
i swear i din do anitin 2 e ps2..
fri i played a few hrs.. like mayb 5-7hrs?
cux fri i got my 1st paper mahx..
so its jux a form of relaxation 4 me lorx..
(tryin 2 find excuses 4 playin while exams period)
aniway i really duno wat happened..
im guilty enuff le..
nw im so sad w/o ps2
(my dq8 cant cont le *cries)
really v heartbreaking..
i have already done my research on dq8 le..
YET i cant cont
UGH!!
mayb god is punishin me 4 playin durin exams period?
n den e ps2 wil automatically b useable rite aft my last paper?
Yeah~ mayb tats e case..
so 4 e time being..
i'll jux hafta endure 3 more days~
counting down~
tml studyin wib my grp of gers in sch..
hope can achieve much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home