小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

i noe its exams period.. n i shldnt keep online-ing
but i cum online cux i wanna copy sth from BB
and tat toopid SP server so slow...
waited 5-10mins le stil haven load finish? =\
wat is wrong ehx?
aniway.. jux 2 let every1 noe..
my rashes r gettin better everyday~~
nw oni left wib a few spots on my knee cap area..
n i have stopped takin e Telfast med pills..
cux it makes my appetite v gd..
for e past wk or so.. i had supper everyday!!
tis is no gd ok? i wanna cut down~
hehehe..
tml wil b my 1st paper le..
bless me bahx~
btw, aft i finish typin tis post..
e sp webby has finish loadin le..
FINALLY~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home