小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

hMmm~ jux went 2 read some of my fren's blog..
kinda envy them..
cux they get 2 tak lotsa pix wib their bf..
+ their bf r so sweet ok!
prepare picnic, piece up a jigsaw puzzle (not jux 1 but a few)
surprise.. flowers.. romantic dinner..
so much so much more..
really makes me envy them alot k!!
sumtimes it makes me wonder wat do i like abt dar.dar?
wat izzit abt him tat attracts me?
i duno lahx..
but whenever i c oth couples wib so much more..
it wil make me v sad..
i've oways love taking photos..
but dar.dar dun like takin photos..
he'll say we oways go out on our own, whu wil tak pix 4 us?
self take lorx? tat is oways my ans..
but he dun like self take mahx..
*sObx*
IF.. i mean IF.. i got oth bf in future..
it wil b a MUST tat my bf LOVES TAKIN PHOTOS!!!
cux u c.. with so much photos..
i can store them in albums.. keep as memorial..
isnt it better?
me as a cancerian tend 2 love 2 keep alot of things as memorial..
BUT DOES HE UDS?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home