小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

wOooo~ added sth new 2 my blog..
hahaha.. its a Ticker Factory..
wil help me manage my special day~
hehehe.. 2dae woke up feelin rather weird..
1st time after my 3yrs in poly..
i wake up w/o any worries..
sumore i slpt for oni 10hrs lehx..
i expect myself 2 slp longer..
mayb bcux these few wks lack of slp..
n im used to waking up at 9+ 10am bahx?
=D new day new beginning..
act. tot of changing my blog skin de..
went searching n browsing..
no skin caught my eyes lehx.. =\
i want simple plain plain de..
shall stick 2 my current skin 4 e time being bahx?

since nw consider hols 2 me..
lets make some plans..
1. do arnd 5-10 gifts (for my classmates)
2. make "sth" for bdae ger, Sharmaine
3. "spring clean" my room
4. play sims2
5. play mahjong (PC game)
6. attempt The Movies (PC game given by my sis's bf)
7. gai gai abit (i need 2 replenish new clothes rite?)
8. buy black choken thread (for dar.dar's ring)
9. buy 18th mth anni pressy
10. search for DQ8 PC game

wahx.. so easily come up wib 10 items le..
for the 1st 2 items, its a MUST to complete it b4 nx Mon
den item 8 n 9 is for dar.dar wan..
so mux complete it b4 nx Thur
whereas e rest r my stuffs..
and finding DQ8 shld b quite easy..
oni depens on whether i want original or pirated de..?
arghx~ whneva i tink of DQ8 i wil heartpain siax..
*sObx* even my frenx all surprise tat ps2 wil spoil lorx..
Tue went study wib my classmates..
when i was tellin them abt it,
shar's fren, Kelvin, even ask me back,
"PS2 wil spoil de mehx?"
wahx.. at tat moment i really felt v helpless siax..
its not within my control tat it spoil rite? =(
nahx.. lets not tok abt ps2 le..
since there r so much time 4 me..
guess i wil blog sth abt myself bahx?

1. i love strawberry flavour de tidbits.. like Pocky, Panda, Waffles etc etc..
BUT i dun like real strawberry fruits..
2. aft my rashes period, i wil develop liking 2wards bittergourd(did i spell it rite?)
3. i always got influence by ppl's likings..
Eg. scrapbooking, punchers, ribbons, meatball noodles..
4. if i like a kinda food, i wil keep eatin n eatin until im sick of it
5. i hate interruption when im rushing sth..
Eg. reports, programming, studying etc etc
6. i usually slp wib 4 pillows, 1 bolster and my "xiang xiang"
(my "xiang xiang" has acc me from Kindergarden until nw..)
7. i love writing letters BUT i got no1 to write to.. =(
8. i write down meaningful smses (rem 2 send more 2 me ehx?)
9. i prefer hand-made pressy than exp pressy
10. i keep stamps, receipts, clothes tags, namecards and anitin related 2 my bdae
11. i got a wardrobe full of black n white color clothings
(there r oth colors too.. but lesser..)
12. i stole once (kop newspaper from DOVER mrt stall)
sSssHhhhhh~
13. im v frankful n str8 4ward (sumtimes hurting oths w/o knowing it)
14. i got sweet tooth (fastest record: <10mins>
15. i got a habit of biting nails when im nervous or w/o realising it
16. i cant play any of e games at e arcade cux im failure at arcade
17. i cant play fast reaction games cux i tend 2 react slow
18. i hate waiting 4 ppl whu r late
19. im often punctual (85% of e time) except meeting dar.dar =X
20. i love surprises BUT i seldom got
21. i got alot of bloggin aspiration when im bathing
22. e most exp phone which i've bght so far is T400 cost $380
23. tis is my fave no. 23
24. my hair tend 2b in a mess when i wake up in e morn
25. i kick ppl when im slping (dar.dar n my sis says so)
26. i wil cry if i c stray animals get injured
27. wheneva my pet die, i wil cry v miserably n sad 4 a long while
28. e pet which i have e longest is Bunny, a rabbit, 8years
29. i hate it when ppl accuse me of doin sth i nv do
30. my language subjects r e best among all subjects
31. all e bfs which i have r dumped by me.. not e oth way rnd.. lolx
32. i got a total of 16 ear piercings
33. usually i need 30 mins to finish bathing
34. my shoe size is 5 or 36
35. im e tallest in my family
36. i got a habit of buyin items which r not yet finished
Eg. when i c e toilet paper rolls left <>
37. i love watching movies BUT its so exp nw!!
38. i hate wearin heels CUX i'll walk in a awkward way
39. i need at least 6 packets of ketchup 2 go wib my cheesestick meal
40. i DONT eat spicy food
41. i HATE eating subway thou dar.dar love it (i dun mind their cookies)
42. i love 2 play mahjong but i dun like 2 play mahjong wib money
43. i wil lose concentration if i keep losing (mahjong)
44. i've got 7 bfs so far.. (7th is my current 1)
45. i can foresake goin out if i got nice TV programs lined up all day
46. i oways order e same food 4 e same place..
Eg. Teriyaki Chicken Pasta 4 Swensens, Chicken Teriyaki Set 4 Mos Burger
Chicken Whopper Junior for BK, Filet 4 Mac, 2 piece 4 KFC...
47. ...


e rest shall add on oth day le..
im goin 2 watch TV n play mahjong liaox..
update when im free le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home