小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, February 20, 2006

omfg~ i jux went cine's blog..
all e bdae pressy she receive is like so so so exp lorx?
budden e pressy we gers r giving her r...
HAND-MADE!!
wonder whether she wil find it simple or plain anot?
=\
but it comes from e bottom of my heart..
n i do it wib lots of sincerity de..
i even thought of doin alot alot n sell it online..
muahhahahah~
dun say im crazy lahx..
jux tinkin of ways 2 earn money..
usin my creative side? hEe~
jux nw went sch 2 meet py, shar n bk..
partly 2 photocopy past yr papers..
another reason is 2cc my beloved sharmaine tay..
really hope she wil buck up..
i miss e jovial side of her..
i wldnt hope 2 lose e nonsensical sharmaine tay..
n seriously, i kinda miss her buggin me..
tokin nonsense n singing imitating Cyndi Wang..
i miss those times..

2dae heard her pouring out her woes..
i felt sad too..
at certain point of times, i can feel my tears swellin up too
when every1 is busy studyin..
whu wil really show concern 4 her?
oths jux meet up wib close ones 2 study..
did they even tink of askin her out?
show her some care n warmth?
doubt they even noe she is havin a hard time coping..
nahx.. shall not complain animore..
i jux pray hard every1 can graduate..
n those closer 2 me can get gd results too!
=)
nw, i can finally c whu r true n whu r not..
i got a sudden urge 2 make sth 4 those close 2 me..
as a form of support?
hMmm~ but.. i hafta start muggin le..
3days pass w/o touchin bks..
OMG!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home