小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, April 22, 2011

never been sooo ...

this week ends slightly faster than others,
all because today is an official PH for us office workers!
could be due the often conference call with some of my besties too.
they've been calling me at my office almost everyday!
then the few of us wil engage in our arrangement through the phone.
and i actually had 3 long lunch out of 4 working days!
2 of it was spent with my friends at Orchard,
while another 1 was with my colleagues at TiongBahru Plaza.
if only the weather can be less scorching hot.
i really dont mind lunching out EVERYDAY!
settled my Mon's lunch at Xin Wang.
wanted to eat my usual Curry Chix Rice budden,
i've got a $2.5 curry chix rice selling near my office!
so why would i wanna eat something similar at a much higher price?
Wed was over in a breeze too!
celebrated KK Uncle's bdae in the office.
we surprised him with a cake while he's busy working.
ytd was all abt playing & working!
i rushed out my reports, sent out & enjoy my fun!
celebrated lisa's belated & had dinner with joey aft work.
we even went 2 take neoprint!
its super overpriced here in SG!
JPN cost e most 500Y and here? $12 FYI! -.-"
e effect is the same as those in jpn.
our eyes were magnified until so big!
if only in reality it was that big as well.
joey brings me to the usual hangout place 4 her colleagues.
was really cozy with live band arnd 10pm performing.
somehow i guess i really could hold my liquor well.
doesnt runs in the blood or genes.
since both my parents arent a good drinker.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

neoprint in jp 400 yen only! :)

raju

Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 8:44:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home