小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, April 15, 2011

payday yet not happy!

its my payday 2dae but im not happy lah!
the accounting dept made a mistake & credit wrong amount to me! ;(
they actually credit in the previous pay amount to me!
hello! dont try to eat up my $700+ hor!
in anyway, my SLA period is officially over yesterday!
come next week i'll be busy with my invoicing reports 4 finance.
this month is so packed & tight!
BUT its alright. now i've come to appreciate busy than slack.
the art of act busy look busy is harder to learn than natural busy.
last Sun i went over Mabelle's hse 2 meet her awhile.
got her 2 help me buy a casing back from HKG!
although it might not be the original, but i still like!
i also got the HNL magnet + kitkats too! :D
Mon was raining v heavily when i knock off from work.
i walked pass e Ah Mei Cafe at AMK Hub & smelled prata!
ended up it successfully tempt me loh!
so at night we went to try the Jalan Kayu prata!
NICE yet overpriced! so unless you're willing to pay more.
yesterday i decided to bring my polaroid camera to office.
wanted to snap some shots for my colleagues to keep.
the end result is i finished all the films i brought with me!
they were so fascinated by it honestly!
i find it hard to turn down their request to snap.
so, just snap finish then i can change new one for my birthday? ;p
and today its the last day for Amy working in position.
she'll be transferring to another dept.
which is why we decided to head out for a longer lunch instead!
kinda busted the amount we intend to eat.
4red plates; 2pink plates; 19normal plates & etc..
the bill came up to $90+!!
my most exp lunch since i started work 1mth ago!

today just afew moments before i went off for lunch,
i received a phonecall and it totally changed my mood.
suddenly felt very regretful over what i've done.


从前从前有个朋友告诉我 :
“如果你把真相说出后,只有坏处而没有好处,那最好别说算了。
干吗要做一些对自己一点好处都没有的东西呢?”
当时我并没有听进去。我还是一意孤行地告诉了*她!
结果呢?现在情况并没有好转,反而却变得更糟糕!
所以现在我学会了!所有事情我宁可完全一字不提!
别怪我!这一切是你逼我的!是你造成的!
既然你那么喜欢胡乱猜测和胡思乱想,尽管请便!
我真的绝对不会再对你坦白了!
你所对他的不信任就相等于是对我不信任。
那又何苦呢?我宁愿做个哑巴也不想继续和你争吵下去。

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home