小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

WOOYEAH!


e other day i met Raju & she passed me these..
honestly i've forgotten who this jap crew is already..
and those goodies from Raju with ♥!

last Fri i sent my resume back to my ex ex-boss,
on Mon he gave me a ring & just ytd i went down to meet him.
all been discussed & i accepted his offer on the spot.
its too good to give it a miss.
only thing i hate is the working location.
at tiong bahru, not here nor there.
i cant even meet my besties 4 lunch anymore! big boo!
but i've set my plan to save $800/mth!
slowly build up my savings bit by bit while im can..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home