小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

weekend gone in a blink

ytd's weather was kinda weird,
it went from white clouds blue sky to gloomy sky suddenly.
yet aft e gloomy sky, the blue sky returns back!
i took 2 snaps out from my house's window.
here's the sky from the right hand side of my hse,
which is my cousin's hse area.
look at those thick black clouds!
the sky over my side which is stil showing fluffy white clouds..
den i realised ever since i started working,
i've been binging on junk food v often!
i even stock them up in my office drawer for my convenience!
so 2dae i bought a pack over 2 his house 2 share..
very sian at the thought of returning back to work tomorrow..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home