小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yet Another Week...

this week was slightly better than last.
at least i spend my office hrs doing my work not slacking.
realised 8hrs of working pass by so much faster than when doing nothing.
next week have to attend training on conference call;
have to go over Tanjong Pagar office for a Finance Meeting;
and also it marks the start of April!
which means its time to start doing my SLA report myself! ;s
shucks! gotta prepare stationary & note down all important stuff.
anyway, i have to iron my clothes prepare for work tomorrow.
every 2 weeks iron once, maybe should get more cotton clothes instead.
this is the Small vs Big which im referring to.
i setup a monitor connected to my laptop for bigger usage.
didnt know using keyboard, mouse & monitor is better than laptop!
e other day i got free lift home from work.
reached home b4 the sky turns dark.
bath & came out just in time for 7pm channel u drama.
even got time to take photo of the sky turning dark.
last Thur the postman delivered toto's raincoat!
next time during rainy day can also bring toto out for walk.
HAHAHA! look at how unwilling toto looks over here.

alrights, i gotta go do my ironing already.
if time permits, i shall do some work to lighten tomorrow's load.
not forgetting to re-paint my nails again. :D
tomorrow midnite the lover is coming back home loh!

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the World that I'm coming

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home