小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, January 06, 2011

回顾 2010 :

一月 Jan -
welcomed a lil' angel Alejandro;
dad went to have his knee op. on another leg;
lost my precious itouch but got 1 back from ♥.

二月 Feb -
had a 1N stayover at lisa's hubby's house;
a trip down chinatown slightly b4 CNY with raju;
visit 春到河畔 with my family after donkey years;
attended Alejandro's full mth with ♥;
steamboat gathering at Gillian's house for the 1st time!

三月 Mar -
started my tumblr blog;
went Tokyo Tower with Valerie after our SFO flt;
Heineken Brewery visit with Isabelle @ AMS;
1st stayover at Mabelle's house;
♥ brought me to USS on the 2nd day of opening!

四月 Apr -
bought my 1st tumbler from starbucks;
my dearest mabelle met with an accident;
200yen caught my biggest kapi;
saw light snow at NRT for the 1st;

五月 May -
met bud 4 a short catchup @ harbourfront;
share with sis & buy Diana Mini;
mabella pen from Mabelle;
Aeon mall with Mabelle & Raju;
jap downtown with Jessie after KL flt.

六月 Jun -
bunk-in with Jessie @ LAX;
dad bought kapi&bara hamsters home;
FE surprise visit me at SFO hotel;
Kelly surprise me at NRT hotel with a cake
Mabelle & me bought swatch watch!

七月 Jul -
Mabella's 2nd annual HKG trip + guest appearance Cine;
1st time visit to Raju's & Melissa's place;
my 1st dry-gly experience!

八月 Aug -
Mabella 1st time bought peaches back from Jap;
baked muffins for ♥;
downtown @ KL with Cindy;
red dot chillout with Cine & Joey;
med check-up with Mabelle @ t&t;
twosome dinner @ The Sail with Joey;
KL-AMS with my team-mate TAN LL!

九月 Sep -
Pizzahut dinner with Raju @ T1;
Suki dinner with Raju/ChiewYen/Serene;
Haircut @ JFK by Verine;
Arrival of I-baby;
Xiang's BIG wedding day;
Lunchdate with Bud&Mabelle;
Gathering with D, Cine, Raju & Mabelle;
1st facial experience;
horror movie with Raju!

十月 Oct -
long haul JFK with Jasmine classgirl;
Mabella got passport holder;
Ditching Time with Mabelle & Adeline;
dinner treat by zhen @ The Canopy;
threesome room svc with Mabelle & Valerie;
Meiji Jingu with Mabelle;
1st & last DH JL712 with Raju;
raju gave me e kapi that we got from UFO catcher;
celebrated sis's bdae in advance!

十一月 Nov -
KL-LAX with Cafren Li;
1st time threesome bunk-in @ LAX with Stella;
neck pillow with love from ♥;
Skinny Pizza celebrate Joey's 24;
lunch & window-shop with Kelly;
TPE 9Ds trip with sis/bf/bro;
dropped my 1st ever JFK flt pattern;
handed my resignation letter!

十二月 Dec -
welcome ♥ to iphone clan;
NRT hotel changed new LCD TV;
1st neoprint session with Angelina;
1st & last JFK flt with new ichiban, Sylvia;
Manhatten & Broadway show with Joycelyn+Jean;
Rockefeller Xmas Tree with Sylvia,Jean,Jamie,Joycelyn;
very last Jap downtown trip with Raju @ Ginza+Ueno;
last flt with Raju via HND with nicest jap team;
KL with Yixian + drinking after flt;
neoprint session with HuiMin,Jessie & Mabelle;
lunch + kite flying with ♥;
family miss call me at NRT GMT+09:00 for Happy New Year!

that kinda sums up my 2010..
sad to say have only travelled twice last year..
not sure this year how many travel times i'll have.. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home