小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

WELCOME 2011!

okie.. gotta apologize 4 my lack of updates recently..
been so caught up with my social life,
that im neglecting this "open" diary over here.
gone is 2010 & here comes 2011.
i promise i'll try to think back on my 2010,
and do a recap over here, most probably one of these days.
right now, i'll just update on my last 3days.

i started a brand new year by overshopping!
1st of Jan japan has got 福袋 selling at Aeon Mall!
being a 1st-timer, i chiong the 1st bus out!
ignoring the fact that i slept at 3am e previous night.
lucky me, i've got June who is also a 1st-timer to accompany me!

she dragged her trolley full of stuffs wherever we go.
so, feel kinda paiseh i also didnt dare to shop too much.
we even deposit her stuffs over at 100yen locker!
its so big that we managed to fit in all her buys lohx!

randomly we bought gyoza to try and it became our lunch instead.
although i bough my Ebi Burger Meal, i kept it as teabreak.
also helped Serene to buy a 525yen accessories 福袋!
which tempt me into buying as well.

i bought a canmake 福袋 which got -
eyeshadow; blusher; lipgloss; nail polish & grape flavoured body lotion!
all these for a mere 700yen which is less than $16!
did some groceries at Jusco supermarket -
teriyaki & salad sauce; assorted ramen; braised eggs & sandwich!

i even managed to help zhen to find her Cure products!
not forgetting her stickers from Sakuranbo as well.
head to Daiso buy plastic gloves 4 mum too..
took the 1st bus 1005am & only went back at 1400pm.
1410pm i rushed out airport to change my cargo;
hurrily took 1450pm bus back to hotel.
which enables me to take the 1505pm bus out to Mall again!
HAHAHA! this time round i did shopping on my own.

this is classified as my best buy of the day!
a pair of beige color boots for $28!
was on offer and with additional 10% discount!
totally couldnt resist so ...

anyway, i totally run all the tasks that i noted down!


2nd day was not so smooth for me..
i can name it the most memorable last flt man!
flew with the pretty lady which most of us crew agree with..
we nearly missed our 2025pm airport limo bus;
i left my shoulder bag at 3rd storey Mac after boarding the bus.
did a 8x100m dash back to retrieve it.
we nearly got lost at e HND airport & wasted 10mins.
overbooked & allocated ushiro gly!
gum tape hit my lips & left a blue black mark! ;(
ultra mean crews who never lend me a SINGLE HAND during flt!
was really a terrible flt not until i told them its my LAST!
thats when things took a slight turn for the better.
fortunately i got a free ride home which enables me to sleep earlier.
else i think i'll start my day off being very grouchy.


2dae i met zhen at raffles place whereby i see doc.
my cough & flu been delaying for the longest time.
kinda worsen when i did my LAX pattern.
i cough until i can taste blood in my throat,
& i blow my nose until e mucus came out greenish with blood.
whenever i insert tissue into nose to clean,
it'll definitely come out bloody. ;(
doc say my throat is red with inflammation.
but my lungs are still alright.
she even diagnosed me to have slight fever too.
all in all, i came out with 6 kinda meds.
im gonna finish them all up to kill e virus once & for all!


since our dear lisa is working nearby,
we gave her a call & met her shortly after.
had the usual dessert at Arcade.


here's me & zhen sitting at e grass patch outside MRT.
waiting for her sis to go blog shopping,
while im killing time before heading home.

alrights, this kinda sum up my 1st 3days in 2011.
overall wasnt really a good begin for a brand new year eh?
lets just wish for the better bah. :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home