小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Slightly..

i've gone & am bac frm my LAX flt..
was great flyin with the nicest ppl arnd!
esp my NRTSIN was done with my new team-mates!
i guess im kinda lucky 2b in e same team as them!
cant wait 2 have more team flts thou.. ;(
anyway im jux bac 4 a short lil' update here..

e nite b4 i flew off, i went 2 watch Ip Man 2!
its totally worth every single cent!
my donnie yen was so .... MAN can!

aft i rched hm, i found a DHL parcel at hm!
its my lomo stuff but its only been less than a day?!
like WTF FAST can?

am nw a proud owner of yet another new toy camera!
its none other than e Diana Mini!
also comes with hell lots of cheapo films!

touchdown for less than 12hrs & im out!

met my bud 4 some short catch-up & lunchy!
enjoyed our lunch in a black-out Mac thou..

then i head down Raffles Place meet Raju..
t&t + currency changing 4 her..
i managed 2 save yet another time frm changing..
new polariods taken outside e Far East Plaza!
i bght a new watch 4 workin cux mine kinda die off..
Harbourfront Center was spot sellin it for $29!
guess how much i paid 4 it at FEP?!
$9 only! 9 freaking dollars!
even if its 9usd or 9euros its stil cheaper than $29!

here's me showin off e new Diana Mini!
hahaha~ i'll post up pix frm Diana Mini once i develop..
am currently at 24/36 exposure only!

shall end off this entry with this pix..
polariods with our tattered & torn jeans..
have i mention how much i love this jeans ehx?
oh yah, i bght a new top frm bershka too!
got a black star sewed on it..
raju say its my kinda style when i try it on..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home