小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Small vs Big

so i slpt 4hrs b4 an sms woke me up..
by then its already like 2pm sharp in e aftn..
so i woke up, prepare, fb-ed & msn-ed..
hurried 2 survival rm 2 get my clothes 4 changing..
intend 2 go out 4 1hr only..
who knows i spot a new kapibara machine at e arcade!

i saw a mother spending more than 5kyen tryin 2 catch..
i was standin there for more than 20mins watchin..
she kept changing & changing..
yet she cldnt catch it at all! =\
i asked e arcade staff 2 adjust e position 4 her..
& she caught it imm. aft adjusting it!
vvvv tempted 2 try my hands on it..
since its 500yen for 6tries!
however, i've nv tried catching big toys b4..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

voila! i caught it using 200yen!
how lucky can i get man?!
an old couple even applause 4 me!
they were standin there watching with me too..
so they knew how long that mother took,
as compared 2 me! ;D

nw i've got both e big & small..
so happy i am now!
hahaha.. im gonna slp well 2nite i guess..
but the point is, how 2 squeeze it in w/o opening coatbag?
in addition i've got e kapi cushion with me too..


PS : check below, an update on my May's schedule.
office jux changed my flt for May.. =|

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home