小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i want...

- to watch Shutter Island
- to watch Ip Man 2
- to watch Ironman 2
- to develop holga film
- to go hongkong eat my fave dessert
- to have a beach short getaway
- to go korea stockup on my masks
- to fly with Raju or Mabelle
- to have longer rest days in Sin
- to have a photography session somewhere
- to cleanup my room
- to dryclean my uniform
- to enjoy a sumptuous buffet
- to meetup with my bud n mabelle
- to eat ice cream on a rainy day outdoor
- to save up at least 1k each mth
- to watch every single episode of New Beginnings
- to get over and done with with my flights
- to not have stupid sinus every morning
- to have a stable and not wonky hp
- to buy new stuffs from Made With Love
- to finish up my scrapbook album
- to fly with nice seniors
- to clear space for my wardrobe
....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home