小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

SIN - NRT - KUL


a day b4 my flt, i met raju up!
we went 4 a 5hrs ktv @ kbox aft lunchy @ LJS!
i miss my LJS fries seriously!
those dips in cheese r simply marvelous!
we had a crazy time snappin polaroids that day!
i think all in all adds up to slightly more than 20?
bid our gdbye which i head hm 4 dinner, tv & lala-land..

e nx day early morn i flew off 4 work..
met my long-time-no-see mabelle!
we went out 4 dinner with QT-san @ Saizeriya..
arcade, matsumoto, daiso, etc etc b4 its time bac 2 hotel.
run our own errands then i KO-ed b4 mabelle..
who knows, i cldnt slp well!
nightmare keep haunting me whole night..
reported 4 work with droopy eyes..
hajimete 767 c-cls desho!
imagine i got zapped by an AF1 siax!
but whole flt damn hilarious & fun imo..
cux my pax rated my survey 98marks!
another pax gimme 100% OK!
both r from jap pax! HAHAHAHAH!
touched down KL 40mins ltr than ETA..

so the happy 3 friends r here @ KL with me!
jux 吃吃,睡睡,看电视来过日子!
cux in another 12hrs' time more,
i'll be goin bac to jap..

here's me with my new boxer shorts..
when i jux got out of bed 4 slpin 10hrs++?
& guess what? im headin bac 2 slp..


我有的是寂寞双人床可是我senior的是幸福双人床!
her bf actually came over 2 KL gave her a surprise!
when we exit from the Arrival Gate,
there her bf is.. standin outside waitin 4 her..
at that moment, i can literally feel e happiness too!
that look & smile on her face, i think is priceless 2 her bf!
hence i gave her my tix 4 discounted buffet @ our hotel,
4 her 2 enjoy it with her bf instead. ;D
i mean how often wil u get e chance 2 do it with ur bf right?
in exchange 4 my dabao Mac meal which i ate by myself..

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home