小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy = More $$ ??

kay.. so i can officially declare something..
indeed aft more seniors left, my schedule got better!
instead my better is equivalent to more packed!

Mar - JFK, SFO & AMS
Apr - JFK, JFK & KUL
May :
- 1st-7th LAX
- 12th-18th JFK
- 21st-25th LAX
- 27th Jap Lesson in Office!
- 30th-3rd KUL

my avg days in SIN is really 4-5days!
anything more than 4days is like godsend 2 me!
so u guys better appreciate my presence when im arnd..
else, u gotta wait damn long b4 u'll c me again..
btw, im bac @ jap already..
surprisingly aft flt im stil genki enough 2 blog..
im done with bathing & washing laundry..
ltr gonna KO, wake up & head out 4 lunch myself..
mayb wil dabao some sushi 4 dinner 2nite..
sort of lookin 4ward 2 May's arrival..
cause it means 2mths more 2 my birthday!!
& coincidentally, its e grand opening of RWS too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home