小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

i kept my words!


SO, i've kept my words & visited lisa 2dae!
promised 2 visit her aft my recent flt..
been out durin e wkends & ytd so jux nice,
cine wanted 2 visit lisa 2dae hence we arranged!
anyways, thanks 2 cine 4 droppin my mum @ ave 10.
else she'll hafta walk all e way there herself.
& also 4 drivin me down bishan 2 get bbt + tea leaves eggs.
fwoah! had them 4 2days in a row & its awesome!

some lil' conversation 2dae which made me LOL :
cine : my mum suggest gettin jap cars
me : *thinking* Panasonic.. Mitsubishi?
cine : PANASONIC?!?!!!
me : LOL

baby alejandro act. farted & shitted while cine carry him.
at that instant, all 3 of us kept quiet & look in shock.
then baby alejandro "molested" cine by slappin up & down cine's *
he even turned his head over & start lickin cine's knackers.

some random thingy which caused me 2 ask cine,
me : so have u ever bio her xxx b4?
cine : wah lao veronica liang!
me : LOL

all these LOL made me suffer frm immerse pain.
seriously, im havin stomach cramps frm doin 10 sit-ups!
yes, jux 10 f' sit-ups is enough 2 gimme such pains!
like WTFFFF!! + my left ribcage bone hurtsss. ;(

/* ♥, when can i take such photos with u?

i wanna camwhore with u
i wanna camwhore with u
i wanna camwhore with u
*chanting*chanting*
nvmkthxbye!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home