小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Been Prawning x 2

so b4 raju flew off 4 her flt on 17th morn,
i met her last Fri 4 last prawning session.
wanted 2 claim our prize yet e guy wasnt arnd..
shifted 2 another pond this time rnd..
using our Lucky Rod 23!
initially we caught 1 prawn aft another..
for a str8 35mins which is 7 prawns!
then we slowed down til we change another spot.
total catch by us at e end of e day - 18!
uncle 1 helped us in removing hook off e prawns,
aft which b4 he left, he gave us ALL his catch!
that is arnd 22 prawns frm him, mostly BIG huge ones!
at our new spot, nearer 2 e bbq pits,
uncles 1&2&3&4 helped us in removin hook again!
me & raju is 4ever needin help frm ppl..

here's our lucky rod + baits & kapi!

uncles 1-4 gaves us 2 bbq-ed prawns while we're prawning..
they've got like super alot hence they share with us..
& tot we are cambodians can?! =.=
anyway, b4 they left, they gave us 1 big bagful of prawns!
all have been nicely bbq-ed by them lohx!

me posing with their 2 free bbq-ed prawns..
looks nice & delicious arent they?

due 2 havin too much prawns, so i invited zhen & d down..
shared with them our prawns & gave some away..
drove down central 2 get some tonics & went 2 visit lisa!
dinner @ S-11 with them as well b4 cine arrived.

here's a shot of alejandro smilin @ cine..
cine is e only 1 among us who dare 2 carry him..
i suggest 2 lisa - attach a FRAGILE tag on alejandro..
his skin is soft beyond my imagination.......

that day while checkin my call list..
i noticed some digits which caught my attn..

not sure if u get my meaning here..
figure it out urself then.. ;p

ytd morn woke up @ 8:45am 2 prepare..
hardly a day im headin out 4 breakfast,
but honestly im lovin it!

our breakfast ytd with hearty bear, yoshi + kapi!

trained down 2 raffles place 4 some t&t..
follow by havin our fave dessert!
arrived @ prawnin place arnd 12-ish..

used bac my proclaimed lucky rod 23!
however we wasnt that lucky this time rnd..
it rained & we changed spot for 4x! ;(
fortunately, got 1 magnanimous auntie gave us prawns!
like i know.. again right?!
hahaha~ i wil feel paiseh.. frankly speakin!

den i got special lunch delivery!
e chix chop is nice! tender taste..
coleslaw is great too!

this morn while watchin korean drama..
i cant help but notice some black marker stains..
reminds me of my comfortable slp last nite..
but got disturbed by sum1 who drew on my feet..


am gonna rest 2dae..
been headin out 4days in a row..
its time 2 continue with my korea drama!
60 more eps 2 go!
& mayb tidy up my rm??

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home