小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Been Long...


unsecure;
e same feelin of bein left alone taunts me.
am afraid e same cycle of repeating itself b4 my eyes
unreasonable;
thinkin that i'll get extra attention thru this is wrong.
what i've attain b4 might not happen in e present nor future anymore.
understanding;
not.. might have bcum my middle name.
whats the reason behind remains a mystery to them.
absence;
makes e heart fonder?
maybe initial stage.. bcux apart might be a better way 4 now..
un-missed;
i dare not pin any hope that i'll be missed.
maybe previously.. however not now nor tomorrow onwards..

我的心事请你全遗忘
你懂我的,我对你从来就不会假装。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home