小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, February 01, 2010

ITS FEB!!

already e 2nd mth into 2010 yet i haven set my resolutions!
anyways, i doubt i'll really fulfil them unlike last yr..
which i kept 2 my principle of goin hols quarterly.
this yr.. highly impossible as i've run out of AL already! =.=
well, been bac for roughly 36hrs & went cycling twice!
my butt, thigh & back + stomach is aching!
damnit! mayb i really need some exercising seriously.
luckily ytd i've got free massage aft my cycling.
& 1 last thing b4 e peektures..
its e 6th its e 6th its e 6th.. like finally!

that day aft flt, ♥ came 2 fetch me!
went 4 supper @ Bedok 85.
wanted ba chor mee budden its closed! ;(
then i finally rcv my 12 zodiac doraemons!

woke up 7hrs ltr had breakfast, chase drama..
some motivations & i started cleanin part of my rm.
i act. doze off while scribbling on my scheduler,
while listenin 2 newly dl-ed 杰伦's songs on new earphones.

was awaken by a phone call & decided 2 go cycling!

ventured out of the Bishan Park 2 over to Park 1!
reason being, Park 2 is undergoin some upgrading nw..
while cyclin @ Park 1, i cant help but notice some familiar spot.

like this red bridge over here,
my mom used 2 walk hm with me aft sch..
esp durin pri sch & whenever we pass by convenience store,
i wil ask 4 ice cream ice cream ice cream!
stop by this red bridge while lookin down into e river..
"妈,这里有鱼。。有乌龟!"

den i saw this slope near e overhead bridge..
thats where i had my 1st fall frm my sis's bicycle!
all bcux i was too anxious in learning cycling.
i tot im capable of cyclin down e slope..
end up, i fell off instead..

kays, gonna go watch 超级星光大道6 already..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home