小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

All At Once


so e surprise i got frm ♥ is a new itouch!
hafta start frm square 1 again! ;(
decided 2 install itunes on my laptop,
easier 2 transfer & sync when im overseas.
am hunting 4 new cover 2 protect it frm scratches!

few days ltr, my dad undergo a knee op. @ TTSH!
thats how he looks like b4 goin into e OT.

nearly half a day ltr, we visited him again.
this time rnd he's fast aslp, stil sufferin dizziness.

2nd day we went down, e 2 bottles r filled 1/4 with blood.
these r all e dirty blood but rest assured,
my dad got enough blood aft e blood transfusion. :)

here's e wound on his kneecap..
hopefully its recoverin well, best is b4 CNY!
since i wont b arnd, only my sis helpin mum is not enough.

went dinner & supermkt with mum aft visitin my dad..
saw Eclipse blackcurrant flavour & i bght it!
shared it with colleagues & they say its nice too!

din headout durin my 1st 3 days of work.
only until ytd upon rchin jap frm sfo den i went out..
its kimchijiaozi meetup @ NRT!
kimchi-raju bght red gloves 4 us! hahaha

when every1 else is gettin iphonessss,
only raju choose 2 get similar hp as ME!
its hard 2 find ppl of similar thinkings lahx..

kimchi-raaaajjuuuuu

realised we've got similar colors of gadgets..
her hp & camera r both in white tone!

whereas mine is in gold/bronze shade..
stil, my fave color is murasaki!
finally learnt my fave color purple in jap - murasaki!

my main dish 4 last nite..
that tamago is oishiii beyond words..
i jux hafta show u my action if u ask me! ;p

raju's main dish with pork & veggiesss..
of cux not as gd as mine BUT stil its gd!
at least a diff choice oth than my convenient food - Mac!

we ordered gyoza too!
hmmm.. not as great as e oth shop.
gotta brin raju down 2 e shop @ keisei stn.

then while random shoppin 4 me & shoes shoppin 4 raju,
i nearly ended up with a pair of 1,980yen boots!
its really nice & comfortable & its diff frm my own boots!
i nearly nearly bght it not on impulse this time..
stil, i resisted & bght earphones instead!
hahahah~ raju din bght anything at all!
my gosh.. im e 1 who spent e most yet again. =.=

while on e bus headin bac 2 hotel,
i blast jielun's song on my new itouch..
e volume seems 2b louder on e ipod's original earphones.
this is raju lookin closely @ e lyrics screen..

its a gloomy weather @ Nrt 2dae..
my cliques wasnt arnd hence not goin out..
mayb.. jux aeon mall??

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home