小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HELLO PINKY & SNOWY!


hajimemashite!
was on cloud 9 to have pink key!
like 4 e 1st time out of my 1yr+ fly time!
also doubly stress, afraid of losing it.

upon exiting frm JFK airport, was greeted with e snow on ground!
there're snow basically EVERYWHERE!!! except frm e sky!
yes, it has snowed, but not snowing.. ;(

like how e snow piled up everywhere..
affected e traffic which in turn affected ME!
e bus was due 2 arrived at 1520pm.
waited 4 0+45 at the Sports Authority exit,
even resorted 2 callin e bus driver.
my hands was numb 2 e feel, feets were icy cold..
all thanks 2 e snow storm last few days..

if u think im warm enough in my hotel rm, u'll be so wrong.
i off the aircon/heater 2 experience it..
no ventilation & yet im wrapped up in comforter..
even my kapi is suffering frm coldness!
am ♥-ing it thou..
(fortunately am only a short 2Ns stay!)


headin out 2 mall in 3hrs' time!
not too sure abt e xmas sale currently..
hopefully am able 2 lug bac some worthful buys!
then 25hrs' ltr, gonna checkout..
flyin bac 2 nrt 4 my xmas eve + day by me, myself & i!
can predict my msn list wil b empty..
as every1 wil b out 2 enjoy themselves fully!
well.. till then...

♥♥

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home