小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

♥ Mac Monopoly Madness ♥


ytd we head 2 Mac 4 a quickie..
surprisingly, my stomach actually had space for 2 meals.
had 2 mcnuggets meal but half of e fries was wasted.
then i sold my ice milo to lisa who needed another cuppa.
won 2 instant prize frm the monopoly win thing.
francine got a 2nd serving iced latte & lisa got another apple pie.

then i went 2 change extra yen & bght some tidbits 4 my flt.
we stayed e longest at the tidbits section..
and each of us grabbed sth..
yeah! have got my fave meiji apple gummy!

every1's happy but i think im e happiest.
i was even hoping of havin mac as supper again! ;x


mush, can i change cheesecake to mac as supper?
pretty plsss... since i'll be away for 8 days.... ;D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home