小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

more ♥s

i got alil' outta hand typing my hate entry..
so much more than i expected..
hence i decide 2 come bac 4 more ♥-ing..

i love having both my close friends and bf by my side.
i love the freedom i get when im out-station.
i love rewarding myself with gifts.
i love surprises!
i love to give people surprises too!
i love hugs than kisses.
i love logging in to my gmail the first thing i on laptop.
i love benefit make-ups.
i love blushers more than mascaras.
i love how my eyelashes curl naturally.
i love black&white.
i love to choose purple items over other colors.
i love to see my weight goes down.
i love desserts esp. ice creams&cakes.
i love mangoes.
i love seeing my bank a/c grows.
i love paycheck day!
i love to receive small lil' souvenirs when people go hols.
i love hkg&sanfrancisco.
i love the eat.tan.bath.slp routine while on beach resorts hols.
i love travelling. as pax!
i love how you hold my hands & cross the roads.
i love how you introduce me as your gf.
i love to see familiar faces outside arrival hall when i came back from flt.
i love sitting at starbucks drinking hot chocolate.
i love movie marathons.
i love scrapbooking when inspirations hit me.
i love capturing memories on my cameras.
i love sleeping on a rainy cooling day.
i love to snuggle up tight with you and sleep the day away.
i love problem-less days.
i love having an elder brother though i've none.
i love large group outings.
i love how lomo cameras snap the photos out in unexpected colors.
i love people to give in to me.
i love to wear trenchcoats.
i love counting. anything. keeping track.
i love the digits 23 and 6.
i love secrets.
i love to feel im needed&wanted.
i love daily dosage of sweets.
i love strawberry flavoured pocky&panda.
i love unagi sushi & chawamushis.
i love ba chor mee with lotsa vinegar.
i love how people pick bones out of fish for me.
i love how i get to eat prawns without shelling them.
i love tees&jeans.
i love flat pumps with pointed tips.
i love my fringe.
i love red nail polish.
i love star gazing while laying down on an empty field.
i love leaning on your shoulder and talk nothing.
i love the secure feeling of having a large hand holding on to mine.
i love thinking. missing. and seeing you right away.
i love cycling.
i love my english name initial - V
i love small furry animals.
i love how you look after me when im sick.
i love you to take the initiation to want to meet me as it shows u miss me.
i love celebrating special occasions.
and of cux most imptly,
i love the feeling of being in love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home