小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

of mac's oreo cheesecake..

well it seems like im not fated 2 have my cheesecake..
its always on these fateful Mon that mush wanna meet me 4 dessert..
and unfortunately my baker's story is close on Mon!
tot we'll give cheeky choco a try this time rnd..
sadly, its also closed!! =.=
went 4 tong shui's mango dessert but portion too small..
so i tot might as well give mac's oreo cheesecake a try?

head down amk central's mac 4 it..
ordered oreo cheesecake & hot choco!

it looks diff frm e ones i order frm starbucks..
i wonder if i can customize my name instead of e flower?
hahahah~ erm, starbucks hot choc win hands down!
it doesnt taste a bit like hot choc at all!

here comes e main "dish"!
mush prefer this to baker's story..
but i hafta say 我还是对 baker's story 很专一...

free marshmallows to go with my hot choco..
mush playin with marshmallows.. rhyme isnt it?


食物好吃与否在于陪你一起吃的对象。。
所以无论再难吃的东西,只要是和对的人一起吃,
那样食物就会是好吃的啦!;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home