小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1year 361days ago.. (editted)

i went 2 extract my L-side wisdom tooth..
and 2dae im goin 2 extract my R-side wisdom tooth!

oh gosh.. honestly speaking, im quite scared.. ;s
i scare e feeling of injecting syringes into my gum..
& hear e drilling poking sound on my teeth..


its like 2hrs 30mins since my op. already..
im startin 2 feel e pain hitting me..
this time rnd its a female dentist & she's damn strong!
i din undergo any op. as all she did was pull & pluck out my tooth!
her assistant was in-charge of holdin bac to my head,
and she use some equipment 2 pull & dig & tadah!
here comes my lower wisdom teeth, out of my gum already.
upper was done in less than 2 tries..
she asked me 2 open my mouth bigger but i cldnt..
e anesthetic caused my mouth 2b numb..
totally no feelin & saliva oso hafta control back..
she asked me 2 relax & i cldnt help bein nervous..
its true that i was shivering thru-out e process..
which i guess she can tell by e look on my face.
however she was v nice & thoughtful -
she act. wrote down e list of things 2 do when i rch hm.
& i follow e instructions accordingly..
then i was choke by my own med lohx.. can u imagine?
cough v badly & bloody saliva jux came out of my mouth..
i duno y but i felt vulnerable at that moment..
was all alone at hm cept toto lookin at me with his slpy look..
& that helpless me was half coughin & half tearin..
i shld b stronger...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home