小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, October 26, 2009

.l.o.st.


i cldnt have felt more lost than before..
is like losing a part of me.. that being left behind somewhere..
until some1 finally pointed that out to me b4 i realised..
mayb its abt time i find my old self back..
the true cheerful 天塌下来当被盖的 old self me 2yrs back..
actually i've got all that i need right now,
& there's nothing much 4 me 2b worry about..
i've got my family always there 4 me.
my small lil' close clique of friends occasionally meetin up.
e bf who is always so patient with me.
a job which promise income enough 4 savings & spendings.
colleagues whom i can or cannot get along but heck!

so basically i shld b contented with what i've got right now.
lets see if you'll spot a happier me soon.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home