小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Insanity Is The Word

its been roughly 20hrs since i woke up in ORD.
flt time was 12+25 and 1 word to describe it - INSANITY!
i've always tot LAX is taihen but i guess i was wrong.
luckily fortunately ORD belongs to oth base instead of us.
i cant imagine myself havin ORD flt every mth..
anyways, aft rchin hotel me & mabelle went separate ways.
head 2 our rm right nx 2 each other 381 & 382.
told her im gonna soak in bath-tub for 30mins..
on the ultra hot water & it feels like hot-tub 2 me.
i was sweatin while soakin in.. damn SHUANG!
came out & washed my undies + blouse b4 msn-ing her.
impromptu steadily decided 2 head to iTo instead of Aeon.
mind us, we shld b muggin instead of goin out! ;x

a shot on e 200yen bus..
its been long since i last took..
e journey took roughly an hr & we KO on e way..
was drizzlin when we alight frm e bus..
cool breezy night we've got in NRT..
hit e disney store right aft we rch Ito..
heard e song I Gotta Feeling in the shoes section..
thats weird.. i seldom hear eng songs in jap..

its currently the Halloween theme in Disney Store!
reminds me that its been 1yr since we went Disneyland..
meaning its been 1yr since our tokyo trg.. =|

mabelle came out with 1 new addition!
& its e last 1 on the shelf..
who cld resist NOT getting it??

was hungry aft our flt & went foodcourt..
definitely eatin my fave of all durin trg times!!

spotted this grp of student too..
look at 1 of them..
wearin skirt yet sittin with 1 leg up..
i guess im not that jialat afterall..

my shadow trooper running away..
hahaha~ done by mabelle..

saw my blue black on my L middle finger.
no idea where i got it from..
but its definitely painful lohx.. ;(
nw its darker than it is in the pix already

presenting my fave Omu Soba!!
i got no other words 2 describe how nice it is..
no words can describe how nice it taste 2 me.

did i mention capsules r ♥?
excitement & disappointment 2gether..
former when i hope got sth i like,
latter when i cldnt find sth i like..

Ito closed at an early timing of 8pm.
we were sort of left stranded outside Ito..
while e breeze was blowin & drizzling at the same time,
we sat lonesomely outside waitin 4 time 2 pass by..
til we get on board e bus & KO-ed again..

concussed for arnd 2hrs b4 wakin up at 11+pm..
nw im wide awake typing this entry..
while my brain is persuading me 2 go cont muggin..
well, i shall go do so nw until my brain tires out & switch off.
nights world! nights ♥!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home