小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, September 25, 2009

e story of 甜蜜蜜

had my dinner & off i went 2 meet 蘑菇爱人 4 desserts!
intend 2 jux have e oreo cheesecake, but it seems too little 4 us..
& e v sneaky me wanted 2 spend more time with 蘑菇爱人..
hence i demand 2 have a 2nd rnd of dessert which is ice cream!
cldnt brainstorm any nice hangout so i texted Mabelle..
she replied like within 5mins with Cold Rock & Daily Scoop.
while on e way turnin out of e rd frm The Baker's Story,
he spotted Ice Cube thats y we decided 2 go there instead.
since Cold Rock & Daily Scoop is further down..
halfway thru 冬菇 got off work & ready 2 come find me.
told her my whereabout & she head down Thomson.
partly oso 2 have her v late dinner which is ba chor mee.
we acc her 2 eat as its jux across e rd frm Ice Cube.
hala abt everything under e sun?
they even tease me 2gether lohx! (shall not mention wat)
anyway, it was great seein them click well. *wink

nw i'll let e visuals do e talkin..

came down with Yakult & Hersheys 4 me!
mayb i'll brin e Yakult overseas with me..
and mak sure i'll not 4get 2 remove it frm e fridge.

e Oreo Cheesecake that i've been craving since Sun?
its goddamn heavenly beyond words..
e Oreo taste is not overwhelming yet its rich..
& e cheese is made jux perfectly enough on par with Oreo..
i think i'll miss it when im overseas..

was deciding btw Choco FudgeCake or Cookie Monster..
end up i decided 2 get Choco FudgeCake since 蘑菇爱人 like choco.
yet he ordered Cookie Monster cux i like Cookies n' Creme.

hmmm~ indeed a v sweetening night..
well at least b4 my upcomin flt i get 2 enjoy..
lets hope my ORD pattern wil pass by as fast as my JFK.
& end note! i've rcv part of my paycheck 4 this mth!
at least i no longer feel so poor/broke..
hahahah~ BUT am headin off 4 work on Sat morn..
*sobs* i duwan 2 report 4 fltttt (scream out loud)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home