小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, September 25, 2009

its short-lived


jux like sunset/sunrise..
pass by too quickly 4 us 2 notice.
& thats how my happiness is..

got woke up by my mom, like again?
called bac ofc 2 report 4 my flt tml morn.
when they dropped a big bomb on me.
damn brainless co. i've got honestly.
imagine right aft this big bomb,
i've got bunka like 4Ds aft that lohx..
pls tell me how 2 study in this way?

its really gettin harder 4 me 2 endure..
nw i jux hope Nov wil have THAT promotion!
i wil gladly throw them my letter,
& let them save their ideas on driving us off.

f pissed & i cannot control e unhappiness within me.
plus guess wat? i got gastric while on e way hm..
i nearly vomit out e soup i jux drank,
while typing this damn entry!

completely no mood 4 my flt thou i've got Mabelle..
it'll be sucha long 9Ds abroad with jux her 2 acc me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home