小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

08.09.2009 & 09.09.09


went cyclin by myself on 8th Sept..
wanted 2 sweat it out which i really did..
but this time rnd, i got muscle ache aft cycling..
think bcux i cycled further out of Bishan Park..
went into some Bishan estates too.. ;D
while cycling, i was payin attn 2 e dog run area..
when i spotted my fave Siberian Husky!!
i stopped & rest awhile near e area.
snap down some shots of e dog runnin & playin..
concluded that its an obedient dog.

e nx day i met Raju 4 lunch + kbox..
she gave in 2 me & we had MFM at j8 4 lunch..
love their lunch set cux got main + drinks + soup!
really a steal! ;x
head 2 amk 4 k time & she amazed me..
like how she can sing jap song by lookin at e hiragana..
her jap damn power can?!?!

aft attending e 1st lesson of bunka ytd,
i've made up my mind i shall study hard 4 it..
act. learnin a new language can b quite interesting..
lets hope my determination wil not die off so easily bahx..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home