小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

its my 23.25 bdae!!

seriously, i know its kinda lame 2 cele my 23.25 bdae..
but afterall 23 is my fave no. among all digits..
and its my 23rd this yr!! no more 23rd in my entire life..
+ my bdae falls on 23rd hence i wanna mak it a memorable 23rd bdae!
which i guess only 2 person entertained me 2dae..
its 蘑菇爱人 & my 冬菇 lohx..
some of them dun uds e significant meaning of 23 to me..
anyway, totally enjoy 2dae with my love ones..
bunka in e noon with classgirls follow by dinner @ 蘑菇爱人 hse,
and lastly 冬菇 "gave" me a surprise!!

i think its a make-up cake 4 not bein there on my actual 23rd?
& i hearrts butter cakes too!! ;D

some candid shots..
while tryin 2 snap me with e cake & candle lit.
e wind was blowin & blowin non-stop..
冬菇 sang me bdae song on her own..

as a reward, i feed her eat e cake!
wat touched me e most is, her right ankle was injured..
yet she stil went 2 buy cake 4 me gimme surprise!
蘑菇爱人说:“这种朋友值得交!“
hahaha~ i kinda like my side view nw..
can c my slanted hairstyle..
not really that mushroomy right?!?

ohh! & thx 2 蘑菇爱人 4 driving me down..
i really appreciate every lil' thing u do 4 me..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home