小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, October 05, 2009

D.E.S.U.L.T.O.R.Y

in e midst of studyin, i got e bloggin mood..
so here i am bloggin abt watever i had in mind..

1 of e food i had 4 dinner 2nite..
its scrambled egg with onion..
its always my fave among my mom's dishes..

not 4getting havin my fave radish soup!
but i was so damn full all of a sudden lahx!
took a long long time 2 finish my soup..

here's my hotel pen collection!
i think i missed e ones frm LAX/HAN/KIX/NGO..
which high chance is i wont c them again.
so boo to that.. collection shall stop here..

how long since my fingers get stained frm blanco?
of cux rem durin my sch exams time, i always gan jiong..
wanna chiong finish my paper & use my fingers 2 rub..
hence my fingers r always stained with blanco..
OH! how i miss the study times...

1st 2 pix r took using my k850i,
while last 2 r took using my cancan..
can c the clarity diff anot?

Oct's Schedule :
8th/9th/12th/13th/14th BUNKA
17th-19th : KIX Turn
24th-26th : NRT Turn
28th-4th Nov : JFK
am ♥-ing JFK flt totally!
esp their anything u wish svc..
i love dishin up meals 2 my pax..
kie, time 2 head bac 2 bks..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home