小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

090909 - editted

all along i've always find e date v auspicious..
undeniable, this date has its significant meaning..
but i shall not mention it here..

at least i wont b spendin it on my own..
luckily fortunately i've got raju 2 keep me acc..
we're gonna go prawning for e 2nd time!
also MFM for lunchy! damn cravin 4 it honestly!
from prawning - ktv - kite-flying - prawning..
sadly, mabelle cldnt join us.. =|
nevertheless, im stil meetin my mabelle on thur..
catchups.htht.nonsense.food.$$exchange.

ciaos

ps : i've got a confession 2 make
but u wasnt free hence...


& so its a BOY for my bestie!
at least she got wat she wanted!
nw im so tired aft e k session with raju..
i think we got overly-high on those mayday's songs..
we literally scream & shake & jump to it!
thats like a 1st to me thou..
nv act. attempted sth lidat b4 siax..
lets jux hope sorethroat/flu wont find me tml.
cux im feelin abit sickly like now?!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home