小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, September 06, 2009

regarding my last ams flt..

lets jux 4get e fact that i was tekan durin my last ams..
my last ams was however rather peaceful gettin by watchin 2 dramas..
i eat.slp.bath.watch & routine continues again e nx day..
was amazed by how fast e 2 & a half day passed by..
managed 2 help buy 2 longchamp 4 my fren too!
luckily they dun have e plum color in medium size too!
HAHAHA~ else my hibernating wld b wasted!
anyway, i snapped some photos frm my hotel rm - 1004!
its e 1st time i got a rm facin e small lil' river.

this shot was taken arnd 6+am of ams time..

and this is taken exactly 12hrs ltr aft e 1st photo..
notice how bright ams sky was durin evening time?
e sun doesnt set until much ltr at 8/9+pm..
makes me feel lik my day is stil young!

on e day im checkin out of hotel..
sky looming with dark clouds..
fortunately, e dark clouds disperse b4 my flt..
not much of turbulence durin flt too..
my 10+40 rtn flt time zoom by pretty fast..


where i bid bye to ams forever...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home