小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

worse ams EVER!

jux when im gonna bid bye 2 my last ams flt..
but its gonna remain in my worse memory ever!
lik seriously wtf is wrong with "zoh" ppl?
i was allocated gly for both legs.
nevermind that if "ah tao" bothers 2 apologize 2 me.
no sorry no gomen ne no whatever.
it seems like i DESERVE it!
my iki-bin was totally FULL for all classes.
did that taihen ushiro-gly with 2 useless bums! =.=
call-button, clear-gly, lav-check, 51-EGHJK all e way to 57-EGHJK.
and not 4gettin that i covered e arse of L-side too!
to hell with them! since when W51 gly-san changed to gabin-san?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaeri-bin i did e c-gly for the 1st time ever!
frankly speakin, i screw up lohx!
my jgc pax woke up frm his slp & no more meal choice.
demanded to have hashed beef w/ rice.
i told my "sp3 gly-san" and she ask me 2 inform CL abt it.
took like 5mins to explain e whole incident.
by then i was boiling inside already!
i was supposed 2 TELL her abt it but end up i EXPLAIN to her.
reason bein, this whole zoh team's ang moh sucks 2 e core!
pls dont fly int route when u cant even uds simple eng!
tanto 10pax & include doin e gly work too.
by right my load shld b lightenin with e assist of e sp3.
however nice my CL was, she act. instructed e sp3 to help HER!
*roll eyes*

honestly my worse AMS flt EVER!
i dont ever wanna fly with this zoh team again!
also part of e reason y i hate my job so much so much!


nevertheless, i hibernated thru-out my ams days..
only spend like <1euro on tippin e bellboy!
LOL! i guess i bght too much food along with me..
my cargo returned bac alot lighter nw..
so im gonna go bath & slp til mabelle call me up!
tml's meetin my team 4 lunch session!
also 2 cele my 3-ban's 29th bdae!
woohooo~ i foresee gd food!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home