小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, August 29, 2009

totally random..


jux nw went out Daiso & bght a magical sponge..
can polish my cabin shoes w/o much effort..
compare e before & after.. isnt it much shiny nw?

saw this blood donation bus opp. e stop 4 shuttle bus..
i suddenly had this weird thought,
"imagine i donate my blood here instead of sin?"
"then my blood can flow in jap too! hahaha"

plus i got 爱心零食 & yakult!
at least 2 acc me thru my ams flt?
thanks ♥!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice! I also want to donate blood in Japan lor! hahah

-raju

Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 11:03:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home