小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Am I Dreaming??

i vividly rem i woke up 2 check my mail..
and saw e email frm my cousin..
detail is abt e reimbursement from NTU 4 the BKK trip..
& she's splitting half with me!!!
i went bac 2 slp aft that & woke up in shock!
was meetin my senior 4 breakfast @ 8:45am,
but @ 8:30am im stil in bed..
so i hurrily prepare only 2 know she overslpt too.
nonetheless, i head down 4 breakfast 1st..
to my surprise, there's a large amt of pineapple cocktail.
however, it was supposed 2b mixed fruit cocktail.
as i was craving 4 pineapple, i got my wish of eating it..
that reminds me of the "dream" abt the reimbursement..

aft breakfast, i went bac my rm 2 continue slpin..
woke up 1+hr ltr 2 prepare 4 my outing with senior.
checked my email & there it was..
my cousin's name in my inbox.
so i wasnt dreaming abt the reimbursement lahx?
HAHAHA~ so silly of me right?
ended up my bkk trip i only spent $400+ lehx..
THANK YOU ALEXIS! *muackx

that amt of $$ wil b added to my funds for HKG trip.
my Apr schedule is really lousy until im speechless lohx..
budden im alright with it as it means more days in SIN!
hiakx hiakx hiakx~ & finally a SFO flt aft 4mths?
they better dont change my SFO flt to sth else again horx..


seen sakura for the 1st in my lifetime!
also aft so many times of travelling to & fro jap!

kie! gotta lights out soon..
tml another 4+hrs flt & HI to guangzhou le..
yippie! another place 2 shop til drop??

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AlexisCheong.com said...

so u actually checked ur email twice right and not like u predicted the email in ur dream? haha so confusing but yay HKG fund!

Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 5:33:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Veronica said...

yeah~ i checked my email twice.. hahah~ luckily i got this extra cash else i'll be so poor with the apr's lousy schedule. >.<

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 10:10:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home