小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

偶尔宅一下!

aft my sis fetched me hm frm my previous flt,
& aft she made e comment abt my fringe 2b "宅"
i decided 2 go 宅 for 1 day.. ;D

metup with lisa 4 lunch @ raffles area..
man! that was sucha wrong decision!
i din know raffles's lunch period is so crowded!
imagined we Q-ed for nearly 45mins jux for MOS Burger
-.-" & of cux we got ourselves seats too!
settled our lunch & head over The Arcade 4 desserts..
seems like my fave dessert store is available there too..
halfway thru D-girl popped out (as arranged b4hand)
lisa went off 4 work while me & D visited T&T
she 2 tak some freebies while me 2 visit doc 4 flu & cough
x-changed $$ for our comin flts as well..
i was surprised that doc say im havin fever..
that, i totally dont feel sick at all..
afterwhich D tempted me into goin town with her..
tryin 2 look 宅 for 1 day.
frm specs to shirt to bottom..
all from BKK fyi..
cost less than $35???

US in Taka ladies!

home sweet home 4 dinner!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home