小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Supper @ Tong Shui Cafe

v impromptu we head out to Tong Shui Cafe 4 Supper..
got 2 know abt this cafe thru my sis..
all bcux of their mango desserts which got me addicted!
luckily its really open at 11+pm else we gotta opt 4 prata..

darling with her bling JC stickers frm me
my "new" baby with the blings VL stickers
with the menu in hand
me & darling!
lisa & her custard egg
darling with her durian dessert
me with my mango dessert
cheers 2 our friendship!
alec + lisa with his hot dessert
cheesy fries!
mango prawn spring rolls
not much mango taste inside..
dont try!
french toast with cheese & beef
polarized photo using iphone apps
us with hello kitty Polaroid film
lisa & alec
take 2!
with lisa's iphone
c e ppl fussing over iphone apps..

aft the meeting.. me & darling got tempted..
but i guess iTouch is more suitable 4 us than iPhone..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home