小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 27, 2009

@ NGO

flt got delayed & rched hotel @ 8:30pm
*screams out T.I.R.E.D in agony*
gly-ed for the 2 landin & was super sway!
cux these 2 landings got e most pax..
senior was v nice & look aft me too. ;D
anyway, im too damn tired 2 explain in details nw..
i jux realised my pattern got e most landing..
JL710 @ NRT
JL603 @ CAN
JL662 @ NGO
JL661 @ CAN
JL602 @ NRT
JL711 @ SIN
a total of 6 landings lohx. -.-"
forutnately, im halfway thru them already..
remaining sectors r all light load!
YAY~! tml m goin Nagoya Castle with my senior..
afterwhich she's oso bringin me out @ guangzhou!!
i hope i can get really great buys there..
v slpy yet i cant bear 2 turn in early..
cux i wanna chit chat with my friends!!!
somehow i always find my side view nicer..
hungry.. pathetic.. poor..
resulted in me eatin cup noodles instead..

i think i'll eat another cup of noodle..
b4 goin 2 do my laundry at 1+am.. lolx...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home