小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

RAINBOW!

it was raining so heavily in the aftn..
the 1st day my sis wasnt arnd, she's in Shanghai nw..
& the sky pours heavily down which brings me emo feeling..
love e feeling thou.. luckily im here in SIN not elsewhere..

was attracted by e orangey color outside my window..
lookin outside, was greeted by the sunset..
have always love sunset rather than sunrise..
hence i took my camera out 2 snap..
when suddenly my mom came shouting into my rm,
"出来看,有彩虹啊!"

e 1st photo i shot!
beautiful sunset me hearrt!

& here it is..
the colorful rainbow at the other side..
when seen in real, there's act. 2 rainbow side by side..
if ur eyes r sharp enough, u shld b able 2 tell..
there's 1 fader rainbow at the right hand side..

v often ppl only c 1 side of things..
this is a gd example btw..
i've only seen the sunset & overlook the rainbow..
fortunately, my mom sees the other side of things 4 me..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home